For any dispute you have with Jealousy Ltd, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If Jealousy Ltd has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the Croatian Chamber of Economy (HGK). Each party will be responsible for paying any filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with HGK rules. The arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless the parties mutually agree otherwise.
2. Who Can Use Jealousy
- No one under 16 years old is allowed to create an account or use the Services.
- You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with Jealousy, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws.
- When you create your Jealousy account, you must provide accurate, current and complete information and you also agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You may not use the login credentials of other Jealousy users. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorised to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Jealousy prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- It is strongly forbidden to create accounts with the Service through unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script or bots.
3. Your Content And Activity
- Jealousy allows you to post content, including photos, videos, music, comments, secret comments, notices, hashtags, usernames, links, emojis and other content (together “Content”).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You may not post Content that is violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
- You may not use the Services in a manner that bullies, harasses, intimidates, defames, spams or solicits people or entities.
- You must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit these restrictions.
- You must comply with Jealousy's Community Guidelines, available here: https://jealousyapp.com/legal/community-guidelines
- Jealousy cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures, even we work hard to protect the security of your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure. If you are logged in using other social network accounts, then you are responsible for keeping those accounts safe.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
5. Intellectual Property
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You therefore may not use the Services in a manner that violates or infringes someone else’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual-property right.
- Jealousy does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you grant Jealousy non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, save, modify, perform and distribute your Content.
- You must also respect our rights. We do not grant you any right to use branding, logos, designs, photographs, videos, or any other materials used in our Services.
- If you found that any user’s Content does not respect your intellectual property rights, you can report it to us directly from the Service.
6. General Conditions And Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- If you want to delete account, you first need to assign email and password to your account (if not already) and then complete form available here: https://jealousyapp.com/account/remove-request
- If we terminate your account or you delete it as described above, your posts (including photos and videos), playground, comments, secret comments, jels, jel offs, list of followers, list of followings and all other data will no longer be accessible trough your account, but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service as anonymized data, so you will not be identified via that data. For example, but not limited to, other users will not be able to navigate to your username to view your user profile and your posts, but your comments and/or secret comments on other user’s post will still be visible.
- We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will be available on https://jealousyapp.com/legal/tou. By continuing to access or use the Jealousy after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, then stop using the Jealousy.
- We may reclaim your username at any time for any reason.
- The Services may contain advertisements which may appear near and/or together with your or other user’s Content. You agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Services.
- Our mission is to provide Service to be available all the time, but there will be occasions when the Service may be unavailable or interrupted because of, but not limited to, emergency repairs, maintenance, upgrades, or failure of network equipment. You must understand that Jealousy is not backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. We will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content.
- With Jealousy, you are able to share Content with a third party, but Jealousy does not control any of these third-party services or any of their content.
- If you choose to invite someone to the Jealousy through our “Invite friends” feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Jealousy Ltd does not have access to or control this communication.
- Unlike many other social networks and user generated services, Jealousy limits user to post only one photo or video in specific time period (called: “Jealousy time”) that is dynamically determined. Jealousy time is calculated by our own algorithm based on number of Jels, Jel offs, views, user followers etc. We reserve our rights to reset Jealousy time of any user as well as modify our algorithm at any time.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Jealousy without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
The Service and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
JEALOUSY LTD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, WHILE JEALOUSY LTD ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
JEALOUSY LTD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, COMMENTS OR STORES USING OUR SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS INACCURATE, ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE, OBJECTIONABLE, INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN, OR OTHERWISE UNSUITED TO YOUR PURPOSE.
8. Limitation Of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JEALOUSY LTD AND OUR MANAGING MEMBERS, AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; OR (C) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL JEALOUSY LTD AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED CROATIAN KUNA (HRK 100.00).
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Croatia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. We each agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a court located in Split, Croatia for any actions not subject to Section 1 (Arbitration).